Monday, May 7, 2012



TANG




Hi creative people, today i bring to you not an image but a great video. Probably you all know the brand tang, for those who doesn´t is a beverage with different flavors tropical strawberry… It is made with some dusts that come in a package and you just have to ad really cold water, shake it and it is ready to drink. In my case I remember I started to hate it when I grew up but I am sure I loved it when I was a child; probably that´s why their campaigns are always focused on children. Anyway, their last campaign is awesome if you have seen the video you must be agree with me.
Just with some modifications on a rollercoaster they made thousands of children enjoy their product in an promotional action that perfectly  communicate the values that the brand want children associate with its product, that is fun delicious and refreshing. This kind of action makes the consumer become loyal to the brand, for sure all those kids will choose tang when they want a beverage, the best part of it? The cost, amazingly low for all the objectives the brand accomplished in just one day.
We still have to wait to see the sales results but I think we all agree they will not be disappointing

No comments:

Post a Comment